It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
What we collect
- Identity Data (full name, title, date of birth and gender)
- Contact Data (billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers)
- Financial Data (bank account and payment card details)
- Transaction Data (details about payments to and from you and details of products and services you have purchased from us)
- Profile Data (username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses)
- Usage Data (information about how you use our website, products and services)
- Marketing and Communications Data (your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our carefully selected third parties and your communication preferences)
- Aggregated Data (statistical or demographic data for any purpose). Important to note that Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
Our site is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you.
How is your personal data collected
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including:
- Information you give us;
- Apply for our products or services;
- Create an account on our website;
- Subscribe to our service or publications;
- Request marketing to be sent to you;
- Enter a survey;
- Give us some feedback;
Use of personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. We will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you and use it for the purposes set out above.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the analytics providers (such as Google based outside the UK);
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services;
- Identity and Contact Data from selected business partners, data brokers or aggregators.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) the data controller is Marcoowear International Limited.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice please contact us using the details set out below.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 9, 106 Newfoundland Way, Portishead, BS20 7QE
Cookies helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We do not store any personally identifiable information about you in our cookies, and cookies cannot be used to harm your computer. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.